Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG custom clothes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    Is this someone from here?

    http://beautifuldoll.com/american_girl_doll.html

    There are some cute, very reasonably priced clothes/access. on this site for those who like handmade items. I LOVE the patriotic sundress (didn't I see that here on someone's Kit? Sooo cute) My dd is a 4th of July baby & had that same dress (outgrew it [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ) My mom sews clothes for my dd's dolls, but I know she couldn't find the fabric & applique that cheap. Just might have to get it for dd's Bday! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Just thought I'd pass along the site.

    Warmly,

    trvnbrn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! Will definatly check that out!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yes, that was my Kit you saw that dress on, lol. Cute site! Thanks!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that dress too!!! Great price also!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •